Eugenie Freed, A Several Plot
Independently published, 2017
"South Africa in Shakespeare’s 'wide and universal theatre'", review of Desai, Schalkwyk and Thurman by Tony Voss [PDF].
MJ Daymond reviews Reading Revolution (link).
Jason Rhodes reviews Reading Revolution (link).
Chris Thurman reviews Shakespeare and the Coconuts (link).
Safundi Roundtable on Hamlet's Dreams:
- The Prisoners’ Palimpsest: On David Schalkwyk’s Hamlet’s Dreams by Anston Bosman
- “Hamlet” in Purgatory by Jonathan Crewe
- Love and Politics by Natasha Distiller
- Method or Madness? The Vicissitudes of “Global Shakespeare” by Sandra Young
- Political Shakespeare in the Antipodes by Pier Paolo Frassinelli
- Reading Hamlet’s Dreams as Theory by Daniel Roux